We recommend a dental check-up at least twice a year for children. We will send you reminders to help you schedule each six month appointment.
At a comprehensive examination:
* We will clean and polish your child’s teeth
* We will possibly take digital x-rays to find decay and check on the development of your child’s permanent teeth.
* Apply a fluoride solution to help protect the teeth from decay.
* We will talk to your child about the best way to clean his or her teeth and mouth and talk about choosing healthy food and drinks.
* The doctor will perform an examination of the teeth and mouth.
* We will discuss the results of the examination with you, establish a treatment plan to correct any problems if necessary as well as discuss the length of the treatment and the fees.